Your opportunities in our company
ELWEMA Automotive GmbH is a leading supplier of cleaning, testing and assembly technology. From individual advice through designing and building special machinery and equipment to on-site after sales support, we provide the full chain of services to our customers.
The corporate success and innovations for which ELWEMA Automotive is noted are the product of our employees' ideas, competence, and commitment. It is on their motivation and capabilities that the company's future depends to a very large degree. If you want to partake in the dynamic development and application of innovative solutions in the global automotive manufacturing market, here is our proposal to you:
Join ELWEMA Automotive to shape your professional future! We need bright and creative minds to help us develop and implement ever new breakthroughs. To reinforce our team, we are looking for cool heads bringing energy and diligence to their task, for the sake of tomorrow's innovations.
What we offer:
- highly diverse, challenging tasks in an innovative midsize enterprise supplying products and services to the automotive industry
- deep insights into auto manufacturers' core competence, i.e., engine building
- cutting-edge solutions and continuous technology improvement
- market leadership
- international presence & global projects
- close cooperation with OEMs all over the world
- own decision-making scope & responsibility within the project
- individual career development opportunities
- ongoing targeted HR development schemes
- pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere
- employee benefits & company social events
East Wuerttemberg is exciting – a space for talent and patents
Baden-Württemberg enjoys renown, even beyond Germany's borders, as the land of creative minds and inventors. Our region of East Wuerttemberg is shaped by the activities of automotive industry suppliers, of which ELWEMA is one.
To gain an overview of our region, follow this link:
Ellwangen: a prizewinning residential environment
As early as in 2013, the city of Ellwangen was honored with the label of a "Distinguished Residential Location for Professional and Managerial Employees" by East Wuerttemberg's Chamber of Industry and Commerce. Ellwangen scores particularly highly when it comes to activities supporting work-family reconciliation. From its extensive range of cultural and leisure time offerings, every member of the family, whether young or old, will find something to suit his/her taste.
To find out more about Ellwangen and its environment, click here.